Anthony J. Hall joined the national law firm of Morgan & Morgan, P.A. after spending 20 years practicing employment law with some of the largest employment law firms in the world, representing many Fortune 500 corporations. Immediately prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Hall was the Office Managing Shareholder for the Orlando office of the law firm of Littler Mendelson, P.C. Littler is the largest labor and employment firm in the world.
Mr. Hall is a specialist in the field of employment law. Using his wide range of expertise, he has litigated and tried employment claims throughout the country, under federal and state law, including sexual harassment, race, age, disability, religion, gender, as well as retaliation and whistleblower claims. Mr. Hall has also litigated numerous overtime and wage-related lawsuits, including nationwide collective and class actions. He also has extensive appellate experience, having argued before the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, Florida Supreme Court and several Florida District Courts of Appeal. In addition to his trial and appellate expertise, Mr. Hall also counseled Fortune 500 companies regarding best employment practices and conducted management and other preventive training on workplace legal issues, including sexual harassment.
In addition to the practice of law, Mr. Hall is involved with a number of organizations. Mr. Hall is currently the Vice President, Finance for the National Bar Association and a member of the Board of Governors and Executive Committee. Mr. Hall was previously the Region XI Director for the National Bar Association. Mr. Hall is a Past President of the Virgil Hawkins Florida Chapter of the National Bar Association. Mr. Hall is also a former member of the Board of Directors of the National Employment Law Council. He is a member of the Labor and Employment Sections of the Florida Bar, Georgia Bar, American Bar Association, National Bar Association and the Orange County Bar Association. Previously, Mr. Hall served on the Florida 18th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission from September 2008 until June 2013. Mr. Hall is a member of Leadership Orlando Class 49. Mr. Hall has been recognized as a member of Florida Trend magazine’s Legal Elite, the top two percent of lawyers practicing in the state of Florida. Mr. Hall has also been recognized as a member of the National Black Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers. He is also an active member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. and the 100 Black Men of Greater Orlando, Inc. Mr. Hall is currently an Adjunct Professor at the Florida A&M University College of Law.
Mr. Hall received his Bachelors of Arts degree from Morris Brown College and his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law. Mr. Hall is admitted to practice in Florida, Georgia, the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Georgia, and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- Labor and Employment
- Sexual Harrasmant
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Workplace Retaliation
- Wrongful Termination
- Equal Pay Act
- Wage and Hour
- Overtime Violations
- Minimum Wage Violations
- Off-the-Clock Violations
- Unpaid Wages
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Member, Leadership Orlando, Class 49
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, Florida Bar
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law section, National Bar Association
- Vice President, Finance, National Bar Association
- Member, 100 Black Men of Orlando, Inc.
- Member, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Appointee, Judicial Nominating Commission, State of Florida, 18th Judicial Circuit, 2008-2013
- Named, Legal Elite, Florida Trend Magazine
- Named, Top 100, National Black Lawyers
- J.D., Levin College of Law at University of Florida
- B.A., Morris Brown College