The DGO Law Group, PLLC
1775 I St Nw Ste 1150
Washington, DC 20006
Darrian A. Denman, a native of Jackson, MS, is a 2005 graduate of Howard University School of Law. Prior to law school, she received a
Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Ms. Denman is licensed to practice in the District of Columbia, Georgia and Mississippi. Her practice areas include employment law, family law
and civil litigation. She is very active in the community and served as Chair of the Washington Bar Association Young Lawyers Division.
Bar Admissions- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Mississippi
Professional Associations & Memberships- American Bar Association
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Greater Washington Area Chapter, Women Lawyers Division, National Bar Association
- Past Chair of the Young Lawyers Division of the Washington Bar Association (2013-2014)
- Washington Bar Association