Jason Outlaw is a senior associate in the firm's Securities Litigation Group. His practice focuses primarily on securities fraud actions, shareholder derivative suits, corporate investigations and other complex commercial litigation.
Jason received his J.D. in 2012 from the Georgetown University. In law school, Jason was a member of Barristers’ Council (Appellate Advocacy Division). He and his teammate successfully competed in the Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition, where they won the regional championship as well as earned awards for Best Brief at both regionals and nationals. Jason received his B.A. in his hometown of Starkville, MS from Mississippi State University.
- Counsel to a Fortune 500 company in a nonpublic SEC whistleblower investigation.
- Conducted an internal investigation of an insider’s trading activity.
- Counsel in securities class actions and shareholder derivatives actions to companies, and directors and officers, including a financial services company, a health care company, and consumer products companies.
- Counsel in M&A litigation matters to directors and officers, including consumer product companies.
- Counsel to private companies and high-wealth individuals in various critical business disputes.
- Georgetown University (J.D., 2012)
- Mississippi State University (B.A., 2005)