Jerry concentrates his practice in the areas of litigation (see below), strategic commercial transactions, government investigations or regulatory compliance, and assists both individuals and businesses with containment, management and sustainable resolutions of their legal crises.
In addition, Jerry has been involved in cases related to violations of many bedrock provisions of civil rights law, including, but not limited to, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which commit our Nation to, inter alia, racial equality. Jerry believes that everyone is entitled to live, work and pursue their dreams in an environment free of any discrimination. He has worked tirelessly to further that commitment.
Jerry, a native of Haiti, speaks Haitian Creole and French. Away from the practice of law, he enjoys spending time with friends and volunteering in his community. He is an avid marathoner, cyclist and soccer player.
- Litigation (e.g. Police Brutality, Personal Injury, Malpractice, Labor or employment Law, Business Litigation, Intellectual Property, Product Liability, Litigation and Civil Rights);
- Commercial/Business Transactions (e.g. Merger & Acquisition);
- Investigations (e.g. Department of Labor, FBI, Securities Frauds, etc.);
- Government Compliance
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, J.D.
- North Carolina Central University School of Library Sciences, M.L.S.
- Metropolitan College of New York, B.S.
- All New York State Courts
- All New Jersey State Courts
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of New York
LAWYER & PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- American Bar Association – Member
- New York City Bar Association – Member
- New York State Bar Association – Member
- The National Black Lawyers – Member
- Delta Mu Delta – Honorary Member